Do you think Electric Vehicles are cool? We do too!
ChargeLab is a fast-growing software as a service (SaaS) startup that is making life easier for EV drivers. We build software solutions to operate and manage EV charging stations across the world. We help drivers to locate charges, charge their cars, keep track of their transactions, and optimize their costs using our AI and machine learning algorithms. We advocate inclusion, creativity, excellence, and autonomy.
Join our growing team and get the mentorship and coaching you need to be successful as a ChargeLab AE and help the world transition to an electric mobility future.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and organizational skills. You'll need to be able to budget your time to meet your quota and help the company grow.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Track and record metrics throughout the sales process
- Meet and exceed your quota
- Understand and keep up to date with the EV industry and competitive landscape
- Bachelor's degree 2-3 years of business experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Care deeply about making the world a better place.
- You apply.
- We tell you if you'll be moving forward, and we'll ask you a few questions by email.
- If we like your answers, you move to the next phase and do a video interview.
- If that goes well, there will be a short project to complete.
- Final interview and offer.
You can learn more about ChargeLab at www.chargelab.co and more about your hiring manager at https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewangus/
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home