About the role:
Over the next decade, there will be a massive shift to electric vehicles, with the majority of North American vehicle sales expected to be EVs by 2030. ChargeLab is a fast-growing software company building the EV charging infrastructure of the future with solutions that power networks of charging stations across the world.
ChargeLab’s Operations team is responsible for rapidly deploying chargers for customers, leveraging our network of amazing distribution and manufacturing partners to seamlessly deliver EV charging stations with powerful software.
The Operations team is looking for an Operations Associate who will lead the growth of the company through operational excellence and superior customer service.
- Oversee and execute our core services for charger deployment, network monitoring and operations & maintenance
- Own and maintain internal programs and reporting
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and drive improvements to ensure operational excellence at scale
- Be the primary point of contact for project management and coordination across internal stakeholders (sales, partnerships and engineering) and external (distributors, vendors and customers).
- Improve operational performance by using a quantitative approach for issue identification, root cause analysis and improvement rollouts
- Work with internal cross functional teams (Engineering/Product, Sales & Marketing) to drive program goals and identify areas of improvement
- Expand our distribution and install network with key strategic partnerships
- Site host & driver onboarding and a superb welcoming experience
- Own and maintain customer facing content to ensure that the voice, tone, and brand of support is consistent and effective
- Drive continuous efforts to improve support infrastructure and turn customer data information into meaningful product, support, and operational improvements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in project management, program management or related areas
- Experience building efficient processes that scale across a large organization
- Experience with customer experience strategy or customer service environment
- Experience leading cross-functional projects by using insights based on data
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for strategic problem solving and driving action
- Shown success in uncovering data to guide customer driven decisions
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills across diverse functions and teams
- Ability to balance important priorities
- Experience with process optimization, program management, customer support strategy or quality assurance strong project ownership