Do you think Electric Vehicles are cool? We do too!
ChargeLab is a fast-growing software as a service (SaaS) company based in Toronto that makes life easier for EV drivers. We build software solutions to operate and manage EV charging stations across the world. We help drivers locate charges, charge their cars, keep track of their transactions, and optimize their costs using our AI and machine learning algorithms. We advocate inclusion, creativity, excellence, and autonomy.
We seek passionate, creative, and innovative developers to join our team and help build leading-edge technologies. With a balance of development, design, and cutting-edge technology, daily routine will never show its dull face.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or higher
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development and architecture (Java preferred)
- Experience with designing and developing products for AWS
- Two years of product management experience (preferred)
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical terms and vice versa
- Ability to collaborate and create smooth working relationships with others in different teams, including software development, Sales and Operation
- Excellent team player, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Authorization to legally work in Canada (mandatory)
What will ChargeLab offer you:
- Walk on the edge of the latest technological trends
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Get involved with the new booming EV industry
- Optional work from home
- Get to work with a really cool and easy going team
- Stock option plan
What will you do at ChargeLab:
- Thoroughly understand existing products and all their features and limitations
- Research and understand products offered by industry partners
- Meet with industry partners to identify integration/collaboration opportunities
- Translate business requirements into technical tasks and vice versa
- Provide technical support for product on selected sales calls
- Work with Sales and Operations team to identify pain points and potential solutions
- Collaborate with Product Owner and Architect to define new features and plan for them
- Develop a proof of concept for selected new features, some hands-on software development
We do appreciate your time and effort in applying for this position. We are committed to responding within 7 business days. The interview process is very straightforward. So, give us a go!